Prior to a new student entering any of our school
facilities, we require the following information be
presented at the time of registration.
1. Proof of residency – consist of:
Purchase and Sales Agreement or
Utility Invoice with name and address
2. Signed “Consent to Release Records Form”
This form can be obtained in the Guidance Department at
3. Copy of the student’s most recent report card.
4. Original/Copy of student’s Birth Certificate.
5. Student information pertaining to:
Health Forms: Immunization and Physical Records
Academic/Special Education Records
Attendance and Discipline Records
Emergency Form (obtained at school)
Bus Information (obtained at school)
Internet Form (obtained at school)
6. Pertaining to McCloskey Middle School and Uxbridge High
A meeting must be scheduled and conducted with the Guidance
Department and/or Administrative personnel prior to the
student’s placement into our schools.
If you have any further questions pertaining to new student
registration you may call the school’s Guidance Department
Early Learning Center: (508)278-8643, (PreK - 2)
Whitin Elementary School: (508)278-8640, (Grades 3 – 5)
McCloskey Middle School: (508)278-8634, (Grades 6 – 8)
Uxbridge High School: (508)278-8633, (Grades 9 – 12)
Uxbridge Public Schools
21 South Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
Phone: 508.278.8648 / Fax: