Senior Portraits, Quotes, and Baby Pictures
It may seem early to start thinking about senior portraits and quotes, but they will be due to the yearbook staff on October 15, so the summer before senior year is the perfect time to take your photo!
While not required, we recommend you schedule a senior portrait session with the official school photographer, David Silverman Photography. His brochure below contains information about pricing and portrait sessions. You can email him at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 401-481-8001 to make an appointment for a safe, socially distanced portrait session.
If you choose to use another photographer, it is up to you to make sure your photo meets the following requirements.
- Head and shoulders portraits, close-ups, and 3/4 length portraits are all acceptable.
- The layout for the senior section uses a portrait (tall) orientation, not landscape (wide), for photos. If you submit a landscape photo, we will crop it to fit the layout.
- The yearbook is a school publication; please make sure that your outfit complies with the school dress code.
- Props are permitted in photos; however, pets and fellow humans are not considered props.
- Senior quotes may be up to 150 characters.
- Senior quotes will be reviewed by the yearbook staff and school administration prior to being printed in the yearbook.
Senior Baby Pictures
- If you wish to submit a baby picture but aren't sure where the cutoff for a "baby" is, we usually photos that represent a range of ages from newborns to preschoolers - anything in that range is fine!
- Submit your portrait, quote, and baby picture online using this form: https://forms.gle/NX5AHaWf7jV6kRCd9.
- All portrait prints or digital files should be submitted by Thursday, October 15, 2020. The following week, the yearbook staff will begin creating the portrait section in anticipation of their first deadline for page submissions. We will do our best to accommodate late submissions, but cannot guarantee that portraits, quotes, and baby photos received after October 15, 2020, will be included in the yearbook.
- If you do not submit another photo to the yearbook staff to use as your senior portrait, we will use your school ID photo.
If you have any questions about senior portraits or quotes, please contact the yearbook adviser at email@example.com.