Whitin Weekly December 19th
Dear Whitin Families,
The following is the update for the week of December 19, 2021.
Spirit Week: We will be hosting spirit week this week. See the attached flyer for more information. Monday is green and red day.
The last day of school before winter break is Thursday, December 23rd which is a half day of school. Winter break is from Friday, December 24th-Monday January 3rd.
STUDENTS RETURN TO SCHOOL ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 4TH.
Whitin Yearbook ordering is available at:
School Code: 193452
Urban Air Night: will be held on January 6th from 4-8pm.
Bussing: Please note if a bus has not arrived at the bus stop within 15-20 min of pick up time especially after a storm seek alternative transportation if possible and let the school know.
School nurse information:If you have a need to speak to the nurse during the school day please call the main line and you will be directed to the nurse’s office 508-278-8640. If you need to communicate with the nurse through email please email the following: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
If your child has any of the following symptoms, regardless of vaccination status, please keep them home from school and contact your school nurse and pediatrician.
COVID-19 symptoms list (as of 8/18/21):
- Fever (100.0° Fahrenheit or higher), chills, or shaking chills
- Difficulty breathing or shortness of breath
- New loss of taste or smell
- Muscle aches or body aches
- Cough (not due to other known cause, such as chronic cough)
- Sore throat, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea when in combination with other symptoms
- Headache when in combination with other symptoms
- Fatigue, when in combination with other symptoms
- Nasal congestion or runny nose (not due to other known causes, such as allergies) when in combination with other symptoms
Please review the attached COVID Protocol Flowcharts that outline the procedures for sick students and close contacts. COVID Protocol Flowcharts.pdf
If your child is identified as a close contact at school you will be notified via email.
If your child is identified as a close contact outside of school, please keep your child home and contact your school nurse.
Follow Whitin Intermediate on: