- Taft ELC
Week of April 1, 2019
Week of 4/1/19
Absentee/Emergency Phone Number: 508-570-6129
April is here! I hope everyone has enjoyed the nice weather. Many families have stopped in to look through the lost and found. MCAS is a week away for grade 3. Please see below for dates!
Marla Sirois, M. Ed, C.A.G.S.
Earl D. Taft Early Learning Center
16 Granite Street, Uxbridge, MA
Here is what you need to know for this week…
- Safety Reminder: PK parents, please be sure to watch children carefully before arrival and after dismissal. The parking lot can be dangerous.
- ELA MCAS for grade 3 will be the week of April 11, 2019. We will have some schedule changes at school that week. I ask all grade 3 families to make sure students come to school well rested. As always, breakfast is a must :)
- Please remember that toy and trading cards are prohibited from school. This includes Pokemon cards and any toys on the bus. Please remind students that toys will be confiscated if they are brought to school. We ask families’ help with this.
- The Kindergarten students will have a chance to show their stuff on Wednesday April 24th at our Kindergarten Memories show. Classes will perform in one of two groups. The first show is at 9:30 for Mrs. Buckley’s, Mr. Carter’s, and Mrs. Hazard’s class. The 10:30 show will include Mr. Sherman’s, Mrs. Riker’s, and Mrs.Yordanopoulos’ class. Parents and family members are invited to attend this performance.
- Please continue to collect and send in BOX TOPS!!!!! A simple way to support our school. The PTO uses these funds to provide so many amazing opportunities and materials for our students.
- As we move into spring, please make sure that children have sweatshirts or jackets for recess. Our playground can be a windy place.