We have created a Remote Learning Page to provide a single point of entry to a menu of resources and activities to support students and families during the school closure. The Remote Learning Page includes resources developed by our teacher teams that cover all grade levels and disciplines. All activities are optional and are designed to keep students engaged in learning while out of school.
The Remote Learning Page also includes resources provided by our related service providers. These resources can be used by parents and guardians to support children during these times of change.
To access the Remote Learning Page, click here.
- Be prepared for class every day by being on time and having appropriate materials.
- Homework will be assigned on a regular basis. Please check agenda and/or teacher web page for daily updates.
- Students are responsible for making up any assignments that were missed due to absence. Students should check the teacher’s webpage and/or check with a responsible classmate to find out what was missed.
- Students will be given two days to complete work for each day absent.
- Please check iParent for current information about your child’s grades.
Afterschool Help Days:
Monday: Mrs. Beane/
Tuesday: Mr. Priore
Wednesday: Mrs. Clark
Thursday: Mrs. Marshall
Grade 7 Team
Ms. Sarah Rafferty
Ms. Christine Marshall
Mrs. Jennifer Clark
Ms. Kara Ekstrom
Mrs. Barbara Beane
Ms. Diana Daugherty
- Four 3-Ring 1” View Binders: 1 Black, 1 Red, 1 Green, 1 Blue
- Pencils, pens, colored pencils, pencil-top erasers
- Glue stick
- 3 Highlighters: 1 Green, 1 Pink, 1 Yellow
- 4 packages of filler paper
- 4 packages of dividers
- 2 composition notebooks (Science and Math)
· Paper towels
· Environmentally friendly wipes