Welcome to Bus Transportation
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 23, 2023
(as the buses reach capacity you will be put on a waiting list until a seat becomes available)
Para Direções em Português clique aqui
Para instruções em espanhol, clique aqui
The School Committee has eliminated the bus fees for the 2023-2024 school year.
- All students who will be taking the bus must still register for a bus pass in order to ride the bus.
- Bus registrations must be submitted by June 23, 2023. As the buses reach capacity you will be put on a waiting list until a seat becomes available.
- If your child receives transportation through your child's IEP, free or reduced lunch, or lives over 2 miles, you will still need to register and receive a bus pass.
- Anyone residing over 1 mile is eligible to ride the bus. Residing under 1 mile the student will be a walker except for the High School, in which all students who register for bus transportation may ride the bus if there is availability. If there is no availability, your child will be put on a waiting list until a seat becomes available.
- The bus company's Versatrans software program is used to calculate the mileage determination.
- Bus passes will be given out at the schools for Taft and Whitin only. Distribution will be determined at a later date.
- Bus routes will be posted on the website at the end of August.
- There will be no bus changes accepted after August 23rd until after the start of school. There will be a 2 day notice for all bus changes.
All registrations must be done online through FamilyID. Click on this 2023-2024 Bus Registration link to register starting May 4, 2023.
If your child/children are new to entering Uxbridge Public Schools this fall, please register and indicate new student in the daycare field.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Uxbridge Bus Driver is Ready to Roll!
Please arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the designated pick up time and allow a 5-10 minute window for the bus to arrive to pick up your child.
School Bus Transportation for the Uxbridge Public School District is provided by:
Vendetti Bus Company
411 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Local Dispatch Office Phone: (508) 234-6135
Uxbridge school buses are garaged at 410 North Main Street - Uxbridge, MA