Welcome to Bus Transportation
2021-2022 BUS TRANSPORTATION
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 4, 2021
(except new students)
The School Committee has eliminated the bus fees for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- All students who will be taking the bus must still register for a bus pass in order to ride the bus.
- Bus registrations must be submitted by June 4, 2021. Any bus registration submitted after the deadline will be based on availability and may be put on a waiting list.
- If your child receives transportation through your child's IEP, free or reduced lunch, or lives over 2 miles you will still need to register and receive a bus pass.
- Anyone residing over 1 mile is eligible to ride the bus. Residing under 1 mile the student will be a walker.
- The bus company's Versatrans software program is used to calculate the mileage determination.
- Bus pass distribution will be determined at a later date.
- Bus routes will be posted on the website at the end of August.
All registrations must be done online through FamilyID. Click on this 2021-2022 Bus Registration link to register.
If your child/children are new to entering Uxbridge Public Schools this fall, please register and indicate new student under the daycare field.
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your Uxbridge Bus Driver is Ready to Roll!
Please arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the designated pick up time and allow a 5-10 minute window for the bus to arrive to pick up your child.
School Bus Transportation for the Uxbridge Public School District is provided by:
Vendetti Bus Company
411 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Local Dispatch Office Phone: (508) 234-6135
Uxbridge school buses are garaged at 410 North Main Street - Uxbridge, MA