Welcome to Bus Transportation
2021-2022 BUS ROUTES
Bus Routes have been updated as of 9/13/21
Please be at the bus stop 5-10 minutes before pick up time.
All bus routes are subject to change.
Bus tags will be given out the first day of school.
Click on the below link to view.
2021-2022 REVISED BUS ROUTES
2021-2022 BUS TRANSPORTATION
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: JUNE 4, 2021
(except new students)
The School Committee has eliminated the bus fees for the 2021-2022 School Year.
- All students who will be taking the bus must still register for a bus pass in order to ride the bus.
- Bus registrations must be submitted by June 4, 2021. Any bus registration submitted after the deadline will be based on availability and may be put on a waiting list.
- If your child receives transportation through your child's IEP, free or reduced lunch, or lives over 2 miles you will still need to register and receive a bus pass.
- Anyone residing over 1 mile is eligible to ride the bus. Residing under 1 mile the student will be a walker.
- The bus company's Versatrans software program is used to calculate the mileage determination.
- Bus pass distribution will be determined at a later date.
- Bus routes will be posted on the website at the end of August.
All registrations must be done online through FamilyID. Click on this 2021-2022 Bus Registration link to register.
If your child/children are new to entering Uxbridge Public Schools this fall, please register and indicate new student under the daycare field.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
Your Uxbridge Bus Driver is Ready to Roll!
Please arrive at the bus stop at least 10 minutes prior to the designated pick up time and allow a 5-10 minute window for the bus to arrive to pick up your child.
School Bus Transportation for the Uxbridge Public School District is provided by:
Vendetti Bus Company
411 West Central Street
Franklin, MA 02038
Local Dispatch Office Phone: (508) 234-6135
Uxbridge school buses are garaged at 410 North Main Street - Uxbridge, MA