• Free Reduced Logo


    Uxbridge Public Schools offers healthy meals to our students every day.

    Breakfast is $1.50 and Lunch costs $3.00 at the Elementary Schools

    and $3.25 at the High School.

         Your child may qualify for Free and Reduced meals. 

    Reduced meals are $.30 for breakfast and $.40 for lunch.


    Free and Reduced Application


    To apply, click on the link above, fill the application out completely and return to your child(ren)'s school.

     You only need 1 application for your family and applications are accepted all year.



    Application Frequently Asked Questions

    Application Directions

    Sharing Document

    Meal Charge Policy

    Public Release


    If you have other questions or need help, 
    call 508-278-8633, #2215.

    Si necesita ayuda, por favor llame al teléfono: 

    i vous voudriez d’aide, contactez nous au numero: 

  • Non-Discrimination Statement: This explains what to do if you believe you have been treated unfairly.

    “In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. 

    Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits.  Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

    To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

    (1)          mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

                   Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

                   1400 Independence Avenue, SW

                   Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

      (2)           fax: (202) 690-7442; or

      (3)           email: program.intake@usda.gov.


    This institution is an equal opportunity provider.”