2021- 2022 PreschoolThe Preschool Lottery will be held on March 3rd, please fill out your lottery card no later than February 26, 2021.Taft Integrated Preschool Program (TIPP)Full Day Program (M-F, 8:35-3)4 Hour Program (M-F, 8:35-12:35)MWF Sessions (AM 8:35-11:05; PM 12:30-3:00)M-F PM Sessions (AM 8:35-11:05; PM 12:30-3)2021-2022 PRESCHOOL TUITION RATES5 day Full Day $7,000
5 day Four(4) Hour $5,800
5 day AM $4,000
5 day PM $3,880
3 day AM $2,500
3 day PM $2,350Email and questions/interest to: PreK Director,Laura Newhall at firstname.lastname@example.org orChristine Veneziano, Administrative Assistant at email@example.com
2021 - 2022 Kindergarten Registration
Registration for Kindergarten will be February 22 - March 5th, 2021 between the hours of 9-2pm or March 3rd from 5 - 7 pm
The minimum Kindergarten entrance age is five (5.0) years as of September 1 of the year the
child enters school. Register at Taft ELC, 16 Granite Street, Uxbridge. A registration packet can be downloaded
from the school website, www.Uxbridgeschools.com, or picked up at Taft office between 9-2.
Please bring the completed registration packet with you, along with the following:
Proof of Uxbridge Residency:
- Original or copy of birth certificate with raised seal ( we will make a copy and give you the original back)
- Parent(s)/ Guardians Visa (if not a U.S. citizen)
- One of the following: A copy of lease signed by lessor and lessee or tenant and landlord, mortgage agreement/ property tax bill; or copy of HUD lease
- One of the following: (recent within the last 60 days) gas bill, oil bill, electric bill, home phone (not a cell phone bill), cable bill, water bill
- On of the following: valid driver's license, current vehicle registration, valid Massachusetts photo identification card (with Uxbridge address)
In addition you will need:
- Immunization records/recent physical (within one year)
- In cases of divorce/separation, provide a copy of divorce decree with custody agreement or any information regarding custody, (i.e. restraining order, etc.)
Please email Mellisa Peloquin, firstname.lastname@example.org or call with any questions 508-278-8643. Upon completion of registration, your child will be scheduled for a screening which will take place at a later date to be determined.
Questions about Taft Student Registration?
If you have any further questions pertaining to new student registration you may call Taft Early Learning Center: (508) 278-8643, (PreK - 3).
To Register Students in K-3
Please click on the Registration link, download and complete the registration packet, and email it to Mellisa Peloquin at email@example.com.If you need to pick up a registration packet, please stop by between 9-2 PM.