GUIDANCE OFFICE HOURS:The secretary is in the office 7:00 - 3:00 when school is in session.
School Counseling 2019-20:
Ms. Smith: Caseload is Students with Last Name A-Go
Ms. Moran: Caseload is Students with Last Name Gr-O
Mr. Barry: Caseload is Students with Last Name P-Z
Work Permit Information : Please follow these temporary procedures below during the COVID-19 school closing.
Students are to do the following:
1. Download and print out the Promise of Employment Form (see link below)
2. Your employer, physician (if applicable) and your parent/guardian sign the form. The student must then sign the bottom of the form "Signature of Minor"
3. Scan and/or take a picture of the this form and send to Barbara Emerick at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Include in the body of the email: Name of minor, Minor's address, Minor's place of birth, Date of Birth, Current age, Color Hair, Color of Eyes, Facial Marks, Gender, Grade, and Attending School.
5. Indicate if you have a printer at home. If so, we will email you your completed Work Permit, which then you can give to your employer. If you do not have a printer, then we will mail your permit via postal service. (Please provide your mailing address if you do not have a printer).
Work Permits are only available in the Guidance Office between 7:30 am - 3:00 p.m. during the school year. UHS students should drop off the completed initial paperwork in the morning and check back that afternoon to see if the Work Permits are ready to be signed.
*During the summer, work permits are ONLY available at the Superintendent's Office. Please call the Superintendent's Office to make sure someone is available to assist you.
Seniors have registered their Naviance accounts and are applying for colleges. Please use the links below to assist in the process.
- College Board Athletic Information
- College Financial Aid Information
TRANSCRIPTS AND OTHER REQUESTS
DUPLICATE DIPLOMA REQUESTS:
We do not have copies of your diploma. You received the one and only copy at graduation. If you have lost it and need to prove that you have graduated, you can use a copy of your transcript. Your graduation date is listed on your transcript.Distribution process for report cards/progress reports:
Report Cards and Progress Reports will not be mailed home or be distributed to students in paper format. The final report card in June, however, will be mailed home. Both the progress report and the report card are available for viewing through iParent where you will find your child's grades and teacher comments located under the View tab and by clicking on Grades. If you would like a hard copy of your child's progress report or report card you will need to call or email Jen Robertson in the Guidance Office to request one each school year.