Commitment to our Student Athletes
Uxbridge Spartans Athletic Booster Club (USABC)
Mission: Our mission is to unite the parents, students, faculty, alumni, and community in the common interest of supporting and encouraging participation in interscholastic sports programs. We wish to instill a sense of pride and school spirit in all of our athletes and our community at large. We provide financial support to UHS athletic programs, coaches, and players that the Athletic User Fee does not cover.
2018-2019 Initiatives Include:
- Shed for baseball
- Benches located near tennis courts
- Scholarships to graduating seniors
- Field Hockey Banner
- Baseball pitching net
- Football hudl program
- Basketball hudl program for boys and girls
- Clock, stand, timer, and tripod for track and cross country
- Fan bus for soccer finals
- Championship t shirts and plaques
2019-2020 Elected Board:
- President - Lisa Kaeller
- Vice President - Laura McGee
- Treasurer(s) - Bernadette Okenquist, Tonya Allegrezza
- Secretary(s) - Jody Blood, Emily Costa
- Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for new members! The 6 slots of the executive board are filled, but we are still looking for 9 more people to become members with voting rights. Please email us to at email@example.com find out how!
If this is too much, we are always looking for help at sporting events or with behind the scenes initiatives! Come to any meeting and find out more about what we do or simply contact us. We are ALWAYS looking for people to donate even an hour of time. Have a younger child? Pay it forward and volunteer now!
2019-20 Meeting Dates: We meet the 2nd Tuesday of every month at 7:00pm at Uxbridge High School.