Insurance Information for Families
Families are financially responsible for the replacement or repair cost of the school-issued Chromebook should it become damaged, lost, or stolen. Uxbridge Public Schools partners with Worth Ave Group to provide low-cost device insurance options for Uxbridge families. Coverage for 1 year is $31, 2 years is $56, and 3 years is $75. This insurance covers any accidental damage with no deductible. If families do NOT purchase insurance, they will be responsible for the cost of replacement parts.
Common repairs include:
- Screen Replacement – $75
- Keyboard Replacement – $40
- Liquid Damage / Motherboard Replacement – $150.
- If the Device Is Lost, Full Replacement = $275.
The open enrollment period for insurance closes on October 1 each year. If you wish to purchase insurance, please contact Robert Lajoie @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Please be advised:
- Coverage can only be purchased for newly issued devices, not after a device is damaged.
- Covers all accidental damage (liquid damage, screen breaks/cracks, etc.); No deductible!
- Loss is NOT covered by insurance
Sign up here - https://gpo.worthavegroup.com/gpo/uxbridgeps